Pedestrian vibrating roller is ideal to compact areas of tarmac, hardcore and asphalt. This walk behind machine is suited to smaller and confined areas.
Mostly used for work on roads and pavements, these machines provide good manoeuvrability in tight spaces and a high compaction rate.
Fields of application: Earthwork and asphalt applications. New construction and repairs of sidewalks, hard shoulders, cycle paths, yards and drive ways, children playgrounds, tennis and sports grounds as well as agricultural and forestry road construction
Working Width: 710 mm Performance: 3.4kW Honda Weight:488 kg
- Hydrostatic drive
- Sprinkler system
- Electric starter
- Vibration dampened steering rod
- Height adjustable steering rod
- Vibration and throttle regulation on the steering rod
- Scrapers front and rear
- Protective engine covering
- Single point lifting device
- Safety control
- Back-up drive protection
- Support bars front and rear